Thursday 1 June 2017

New Challenge at Country View Crafts

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a journal page I completed for this months theme, at Country View Crafts which is hearts, and was chosen for us by the extremely talent Hazel. I love this theme, as it is so versatile, as my teammates prove over on the blog. There awaits an abundance of fabulous inspiration to get your creative muse working over time. So I hope you can pop over and take a look. Enter the draw and you could win £20 to spend in the shop.



 

I only used 1 Stencil but used different colours as well as turning the Stencil around as well as back to front 


 


 


 

I added a touch of red acrylic to contrast with the blues and greens. Then drew my hearts.


 

I painted them pink but didn't like them...


 

So change them to blue, with Distress crayons to add shading and light
edged with a black pencil. I then added the Distress Ink





Lastly added my sentiment

  

Last look


 
Here's what you will need
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil 
Dina Wakley Acrylics small bottles 
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides
Tim Holtz Distress Crayon
Tim Holtz large Chit Chat stickers
All from Ranger

I hope you like this page and that you are inspired to enter the challenge 
Take care 
Hugsxxx 

 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Great card Debs...lots of lovely whirls and swirls! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Debs, the blackish blue hearts look really interesting! Great background too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Debs, fabulous background, and I love how you changed the colour of the hearts - this happens to me all the time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background especially with all the different layers ! All and all a great project and I love the grey hearts.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you created the background Deborah. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fascinating to see how the background changes with each addition of paint! Great make, Debs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig