Sunday 2 April 2017

It's nearly Easter!

Good morning everyone, I feel a bit like a bus in London, none come for a while, then they all turn up together lol. Lost? Let me explain, I haven't blogged for a while and now two posts in one weekend. Enough waffle and onto why I'm posting today. It's my first day as a Guest Designer for Rubber Dance.  Here is a peep of my project but you will have to pop over over there to see it fully and read all the details.


 

Bibi owner of Rubber Dance is kindly offering free postage worldwide with this code DWFreeShip, how cool is that! 

If you have not been before, do go checkout the shop, Rubber Dance  it's well worth a visit! 

Take care
Hugs
 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is fabulous Debs, just been admiring it on the rubber dance blog. and...I am now a follower as I think I can learn a thing or two outside of the box...xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you decided to follow, its lovely having you onboard. I hope you enjoy the journey xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Debs! ♥ Your make over at our blog today is outstanding and I'm so honoured to have you on our team!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig