Thursday 2 March 2017

Inspired by Tim holtz

Hello everyone, first I would like to apologise for the previous empty post! I don't know what I did wrong, but the post was blogged empty, lol. So here it is, rewritten!

As you are now probably aware the new theme over at Country View Craft  is inspired by the great Man himself Tim Holtz. If you are chosen  at random you will win £20 to spend in the shop.

 


I started by background in a classic Tim style by adding some Distress Ink onto my mini journal page, drying it and spritzed and flick!



Then the Stencils 

 
 I do chuckle to myself when I look at Tims crazy animals in this case cats. 

 

I used Tim's Distress Crayons to add colour google eyes and some large chit chat stickers to finish!

 

Sorry again about the missing content, 

See you soon
Hugs 
 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is brilliant Debs, I love the googly eyes, my money is on the bird xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun journal page, got to love those Crazy Cats! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee! I wonder whether they'll ever make peace... the crazy eyes make me think not! Fab layered background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun to look at the crazy creatures from Tim! Fab little page, dear Debs.
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The googly eyes are the perfect finishing touch to this great make! Very Tim too...
    I was just back here to see your second TH post but I can't find it, I wonder if your blog gremlin has struck again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig