Wednesday 24 August 2016

A Journal Page with Dangles

Hello everyone, I have another journal page to share using JOFY 45-46 which is her new release for Paper Artsy. I've taken them down a different route this time. I do hope you I've it. I'm also going to enter it into the challenge at Paper Artsy whoes them is Beads Charms and Dangles.   





    I will also be teaching this page at Birds in the Barn in Marks Tey this Saturday, we only have one place left so hurry and book with the shop if you want to see how I made this page.
Take care for now
Hugs xx

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. what a fab page! am sure the workshop will be great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. I just love the earthy colour palette and the stamps look fabulous over the textured panels. Great highlighting accents too. I'm sure the class will be a blast.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison, you always have such lovely thing to say. I hope you are well. Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig