Sunday 10 July 2016

Paper piecing

Hello everyone, I've been playing with one of Trish Latimer's new stamps, which I fell in love with when I visited her Etsy shop. 

I've created this tag to fit with the New Challenge at Paper Artsy. 

'
I be used Trish's stamp from the Worldgirl series - 5 on several pieces of KasiserCraft paper from Mademoiselle. Cut the relevant pieces out from each page and fitted them to my stamped imaged.
 
The Tag has a coat of Crackle Paint, followed by Infusions and Distress Spray. Once completely dry, I stamped the small flower randomly over the Tag. Used a blue pencil and cut out centres from some of the design papers.  
 
 

I added some shading to the elements of the tag keeping to the same pallet. The sentiment is from Big Chat. 

 

Lots more ideas this for this beautiful girlie,

Take care and I'll see you soon

Hugs Debs 

SHARE:

7 comments

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig