Friday 15 December 2017

Wonderful colours in this months Challenge

Hello Everyone today I’m over on the Rubber Dance blog with a reminder of this months Challenge. Only one theme all month so simple right!


And this month there two fabulous prizes
1st prize randomly picked €50
2nd prize DT fave €25

So a definite must to join in.




Here is my interpretation of the theme


So to start I smooched some colour onto the background I using the colours of the theme (Golden Fluid Acrylic)

For a little interest I  dropped some fluid Ink in Fluorescent Pink and Opal White (Golden) then dried it with a heat gun.



Now I start to add my stamps Crazy Flowers 1 and 2.  First the leaves, which I think I’m in love with as they are showing up in 
Many of my projects. I gave them two coats of Pitt Pens from Fabre Castell.
  


Then the beautiful flowers

Again painted with the pens. Once dry I tidied up the lines with a black pen.





Lastly I added a white Gel Pen to add highlights.

Let’s have another look...



All stamps are in the shop



Take care everyone and I’ll see you later in Month
Hugsxx 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig