When shall we three meet again

In thunder, lightning, or in rain? Not quite the 3 hags from Macbeth, but who knows what lies beneath their serene faces! 


Hello everyone, a warm welcome today as I share this watercolour painting inspired by Angela Kennedy, and her quality class in Let's Face It.*  Her techniques with pencil and watercolour, have shown me a combination which also works for me, and one I want to develop further. 


I know now I need to develop patients with watercolour, the layers need to be light, building up gently, whereas I'm like a bull in a China shop, not thinking, just doing. There are times when I need to think more, and  slow down to improve technique. 


Any way here they are my 3 Muses, wonder what they are thinking about...















Materials 
Mechanical pencil 
Jane Davenport- Mermaid Markers


That's it for now
Take care
Hugs xxx


Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

2 comments:

  1. They're lovely, Debs - such thoughtful expressions and with that lovely sense of lightness.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts