Sunday 28 August 2016

Fabulous day teaching!

Morning everyone, I'm still floating from yesterday's class! Everyone created such brilliant pieces I was blown away! I was teaching my usual Journal Class at Birds in the Barn Marks Tey, and this month we were using a technique I call Boxed In.  

This is my sample I used to inspire the class

 Although everyone likes a good chat and a laugh sometimes I have to get them to concentrate lol.

 

 

And here are the finished pieces

 

 

 

 

 

 

There you go, have 9 stunning pages. 

My next class is 24/9/16, to book please contact Birds In the Barn  01206 211099

Take care as always 

Hugs xxx

 

 

 

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Deborah, this was a wonderful workshop, as always. I particularly enjoyed using new mediums especially the wax and water soluble pencils. I will definitely be having another go at the techniques I learnt today. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks a great day - my computer wouldn't load all the photos for some reason (I'll try later!) well done for inspiring so many people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, the glitch was my end, sorted now x

      Delete
  3. Fab technique hunni. Love the effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky people attending this workshop as I loved this page when you first posted it!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fab pages created there by the looks of things - that technique looks like fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly looks like you had a fab day with great results !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous piece, looks like a fun class. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!..they are all wonderful Debs..what a great class to go too, if only I didn't live so far away..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. You must be a very inspirational teacher. The finished projects are all amazing as is your sample :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I didn't live so far away as I'd have been there with bells on! Gorgeous projects and I love the technique you used so will do a google to see if I can find out how to do that Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig