Thursday 21 July 2016

Birds of a feather

Morning everyone, yah It's Friday! And for many of us, that means the start of the weekend break. I love my weekends, but it wasn't Like that when I did shift work, they were just like any other day. Now days, I enjoy the comfort of working towards those two days off, and have broken out of the waiting for the weekend. You see, when I was waiting for it to come, it felt Robotic! During the week, I would come home, sort dinner, household stuff, eat, bed, and repeat! ...  The fun stuff was saved for the weekend only, which made the week pretty tough. So I decided that I would break that routine and create art everyday. Some days I draw, or I paint, or do any other crafty creative thing I feel I want to do. Other days I  play with digital stuff; what's important is that I've added some time just for me everyday to create.  it was on one of these days that I created this for the new theme that starts today over At Thats Crafty, called Birds of a feather. If you can pop over there as my teamies have created some fabulous makes to tempt you to enter. And don't forget you could win £20.  
This is Harry 
I used pencil to sketch him out and then used Prima Water Soluble Pencils to colour 
him in and then used a black pen to add all the details.
 
For the background I used chalk ink and Archival ink with a 
Hand carved stamp.
 
I hope you like Harry 
Come back soon as I have more to post over the weekend 
Take care
Hugs Debs xx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You're really lucky to have a bit of time for art every day Debs, something I could do with and am working towards at the moment with my new hours - once I get rid of the backlog that is!
    Your parrot looks just amazing and you've coloured him beautifully too. Love the layered background he's sat on too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully drawn Debs
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's great love the hand carved stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's great love the hand carved stamp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig