Sunday 5 June 2016

Some houses

Morning crafty friends, thanks for popping in. I have been playing with polymer clay from Sculpy making a small plaque, which can be hung on a wall. I was inspired to make this, by the current challenge over At Paper Artsy which is Our House.  

I rolled out the clay and cut it into 5 pieces. Each piece I shaped into a house giving doors and windows and a quirky roof. Once they were baked I painted them with gesso.

 
 

I positioned them on the plaque arranging until I was happy. 

 

I used water soluble Oil Pastels to paint the background  and then added the trees.

 

 

 

 

Once the paint was dry I have all the houses a coat of spray gloss sealer

 

I stuck the houses on using glossy accents 

 

 

I had some clay over so made another house, this time to hang with my collection.

 

 

Enjoyed playing with the Clay it was fun. 

Take care and I'll see you soon 

Hugs Debs xxx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great idea Debs - love your houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your houses are really fab Debs and so colourful. Great plaque!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creation Deborah!! Lovely your clay houses and fun motion. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig