Saturday 25 June 2016

Show your face

Morning crafty friends I'm sharing a quick face I did last night using water soluble pencils. I used a mix media journal by Strathmore. I do love doing these quick sketches with pencil, very satisfying!  What you up to this weekend? Hope you have some crafty time. I'm off to Birds In the Barn to teach a workshop today and then a nice relaxing day planned for tomorrow.   
 

If this has inspired you to get crafty leave a link in the comments so I can visit to have a look. 

Take care for now

Hugs Debs xx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. She's gorgeous Debs and love the expression on her face.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig