Saturday 18 June 2016

Media Fluids

Hi everyone, I'm really cold,  I've come in for my lunch and it's freezing in the house. I was snug as a bug in the craft room. I have even put the heating on.  So while I warm I'll share what I have created this morning. An A4 water colour page using Media Fluids from DecoArt and Inktense pencils from  Dewent.  
 
Next come pics of how I got here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then took it into Procreate 
 
And then into repix
 
 
 
 I do love to mix it 
 
I hope you come back to see the finished painted version.
Take care
Hugs Debsxxx
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow - what a sweet scene Debs. Looks like someone could be here at the ranch sitting on a fence!!! Love this. SUPER creativity. Xj.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig