Friday 20 May 2016

Show your face

Hi everyone, Friday is here yah! I'm off to Kent today to visit some sites, with my OH. Hoping to see some interesting houses and gardens. before I go I want to share my lates girl with you.   
 
On Wednesday I was playing with Yupo and used my large journal to lay the paper on which gave me an oblong outlined by my brush strokes. It was in the oblong that I chose to create my girl. I love the grunginess of it.
 
 
I used oil Pastels by Prima which are water soluble,  graphite pencil and Inktense Pencils by Dewent.
 
 
I didn't like her eye so made some changes, and I couldn't  get her ear to look like an ear so I gave her a nice 80s 
Style earring! Which I think suits her well enough.
 
I'm going to link my girl to the lovely Kim Dellow's blog, as she invites us to share our faces on a Friday, all the details are here.
 
Have a great day, and I'll see you soon
Take care
Hugs Debs xxx
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig