Friday 29 April 2016

Figures!

Good morning everyone, today starts a new challenge at That's Crafty's challenge blog, and the theme is Go Figure. As always, there  are some wonderful creations by my teammates which you can see here.

And if you are a lucky winner you will receive £20 to spend in the shop 

For my piece I created a journal page.  
  I started by using three numbers stencils and heavy bodied Acrylic paint in yellow and deep ink, on a journal page which had been used to mop up.  
 
On top of this I used anther stencil and very dark blue paint to form the focal point. I love stencils like this, as you can use them as they are or use bits of them to buil up layers.
 
 
You can see below how I fitted more numbers into the centre, just for fun!
 
 
V
So, I hope we have inspired you to have a go. You have two whole weeks and with this weekend having 3 days that
Gives you plenty of time to play.
 
 
Materials I used
Dina Wakley from Ranger, Media Heavy bodied paint
Andy Skinner for DecoArt stencils - sun burst, Industrial Elements, French Elements and Made to Measure
 
 
Take care for now as always, 
Hugs Debs xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love this Debs, such a fab stencilled background and love the painty effects.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great background for the stencil, fab colours
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that stencil with your background colours, looks brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig