Friday 11 March 2016

Tutorial on MMW

Evening everyone, today I have a tutorial over on the Mixed Media World, I hope you have time to go look, as I've added a video. Nothing fancy just me creating lol. This is the first of five over the next few months, showing how I create my faces using different mediums. I'm just sharing what I've learnt so far and having fun, so hope you enjoy it if you get the time to watch.   

I'm also sharing this face on Kim Dellow's site as Kim invites us to share out face each Friday 

Take care as always hugs 

Debs xx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. She is just lovely Debs..I still cannot draw a face or anything really, I just appreciate those who can..loved the tutorial..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her!
    xo
    Michelle aka MiSchra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print showing through on the background. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful huni Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig