Friday 26 June 2015

Stencil Mad

Hello everybody, I'm so thrilled you have come to visit. A very big welcome to you all, I hope you enjoy reading about how I used my stencils to create a 6x6 journal page. 

I was inspired to use my stencils by the wonderful inspiration on the Paper Artsy  blog.


I started by brayering Fresco Acrylic from Paper Artsy onto my smoothly card. First with Jade to which I added Pansy.


Above you can see where I used a paintbrush tip to draw some patterns in the paint.

Using a variety of Andy a Skinner stencils from Decoart I start building up my layers.



I loved how it was looking so stopped with the Acyrlic.

Using a black Craft Paste from DecoArt through a stencil I started added more detail.


I continued adding more texture with the Craft Paste.



I used a large Chit Chat sticker by Tim Holtz for Ranger for my sentiment.



I hope you like my little page using just stencils. Come back soon hugs 
Debs xx
 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love this page Deb, just stencils works for me, fabulous!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page! It's cool!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know how much I love stencils so I absolutely adore this Debs, fab use of the wonderful plastic stuff!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I like ! And all with stencils...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh lovely, great colours!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning background, love your technique with acrylics, love the color choice. Gorgeous page, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The colours work so well x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the textures Deborah and the photos are fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig