Tuesday 19 May 2015

Today is the day

Just a quicky today. Morning all, I'm so excited as today I'm the featured Artist on Alter Pages. I was thrilled to have been asked, especially as they have featured people like Dina Wakley.

So go take look and read all about me lol 


It is a great blog and definitely worth a read.  Thank you so much to the team for asking me to be featured.


Pop back soon as I have something to share with you. Here's a sneak peak.






I will blog this tomorrow night so between now and then I'm asking you to leave a comment with what you think this is and the person with the closest answer will win a prize of this and some other bits which I will show once a winner is picked. If more than one person gets the right answer I will pick a name from a hat. 

So come on get your thinking caps on and leave your answer in the comments.

Take care and I'll see you tomorrow Debs xx



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi Debs, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on being featured over on The Altered Page you must be so pleased. I have no idea from your sneak peek what your project is, sorry, hope you get lots of guesses as your ArT is always wonderful.

    Love & Hugs
    Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning Debs congrats!xx is it some kind of heart shaped candle holder?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig