Thursday 21 May 2015

And it was

Morning everyone, just a quickly as I was so tired last night I fell asleep. Now don't laugh I is getting older you know. Anyway we have a winner who hit nail on the head.
Yes Lin it is a heart shaped candleholder and it is now yours.

Here is  how I made it - all products are generously provided by DecoArt 


I took a plain bisque piece and painted the top with Media fluids in turquoise I applied a thick coat around the edge and then spritz with water letting it run down. I used a contrasting colour for the inside.


I finished the project by adding interference paint in purple on the top and then used metallic lustre champagne on the rims 




It is difficult to position it for photos.  

Lin will also receive 


Again painted with DecoArt products. I painted the flowers and then rubbed them vpback to give an aged look.


I will also add in some bits for Lin to play with.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you soon take care

Debsxxx









SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the effect of the interference paint on the first one, and the gilded edges are so cool. Such great gifts.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig