Monday 16 February 2015

New painted face

Hi everyone, hope you all managed to get through Monday safely. Welcome to my new followers, and thanks for joining us here.

Today I'm sharing a painted face. It isn't really finished as I'm not happy with bits but wanted it to dry thoroughly before I play any more. It's very different for me but it's the way I'm feeling pulled and so I'm going with it and see where it takes me.

I used Media Line Paints by Dina Wakley and two tubes from Systems 3 Titaniam Buff and Rose. I put the photographs into a video which you can see below



Here is the girl. I don't like her lips, I already redone them once but I'm still not happy so will do them again and apart from the colours the eyes still ain't right.


I have some depth to the face, which was what I was after but I want more. I'll invite you back once I've made the changes. I would love to read your feedback so please leave a comment.

See you soon 

Debsxx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Debs that is gorgeous! Nothing wrong with it to my eye but I know how picky I am about my own creations which I'm not confident enough to share. Keep on pushing honey 'cos you are doing something more than right lol! Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig