Tuesday 11 November 2014

Some cards at last

Morning peeps. Today I'm just showing a few cards. Yes I have started at last! And yes I know it was about time. I was inspired my mate Helen who used master boards for her cards. I thought this was such a fab idea that I made my own.





These were my three master board which are 12x12 I cut them down into 6x4 so got six from each board.

I used some die cuts from sizzix and a mini stamp from Paper Artsy.. 

So here they are 





I know have 17 which is not a bad start to the ... Erh however many it is I have to make. The list grows each each lol. Take care all and I'll see you soon.

Oh PS.  I've not been around much this last week as this infection is really holding on and making me so tired. I'm just about managing to get to work but by time I'm home I'm falling asleep. Hopefully I'll soon be back to health and have some energy. 

Debs xx











SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow,these are lush Debs,beautifully made...much nicer then my ones I'm making! Gorgeous cards

    Hope you feel better soon

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bags the turquoise foil snowflake card lol. Some beautiful cards Debs, lucky recipients. Mine are not going to be as detailed more CAS.

    Hope you feel much beter very soon, this virus is a stubborn and nasty one. Feeling the same here, not driving as getting dizzy spells, not pleasant at all.

    Sending get well hugs:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debs, you have been busy!! Fabulous masterboards and all your finished designs look fantastic! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you're feeling better - love all the cards - you wouldn't like to make mine as well would you ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic masterboards - obviously my favourite is those shimmery blue snowflakes! - and great work on the cards. They look fab!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig