Saturday 9 August 2014

Keren Inspired card


Hello everyone, I've not been on blog land for a while as life was threatening to take over. It's just been busy, busy, busy, with the new baby, new job, de cluttering etc. but today I got to play.

On the Paper Artsy blog this week was Keren Baker, she brought 3 fantastic projects which you see here. I loved them all but the simplicity of her first project inspired this card.

I used the face from Lynne  Perrella 025  plate  from Paper Artsy but instead of printing several I used my new fibralo pens which I bought at Stamparama last week.

First paint your surface with a fresco finish acrylic from PA, using black archival ink a stamped the face.


 I heat dried this and once it was dry added some colour. With a damp brush I pulled the colour to fill the  spaces.


I added some gems


And the final card


Thank you for your visit, hope to see you soon

Debs xx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Great card, good to see you found time to craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Debs this is amazing! Love the border punch is it a memory box one? Not sure about the Fibralo pens, maybe you could tell me why i need them...

    Loving the gems above your beautifully coloured image, looks like seeds floating with the wind across the page.

    A CAS triumph:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice Deb, love those pens, they blend so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Deborah! Lovely colours and gems. Die cut frame is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Deborah, the border ties in perfectly with the stamped image. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love the border and the soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh- that's beautiful! I'm going to have to get myself some of those pens- gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the project Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig