Sunday 24 August 2014

Blooming Tag!

Evening and welcome! Tonight I'm sharing a tag I created using the lovely Darcy's  new stamps. I love these new designs they are really great.

I coated a Manila tag with fresco finish acrylic paints from Paper Artsy in colours seaweed, and guacamole on the bottom and sky, ice blue and a touch of Baltic blue. 



 Now I got carried away and forgot to take photos but using stamps from two of Dary's new plates I stamped out my design. I coloured the stamps using prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is from Lin Brown  01 







I loved making this and I hope you like it too.

Take care and see you soon

Debs xxx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is beautiful, looks wonderful with the Prisma's xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! Love those stamps and great colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vibrant colours. You have definitely brought life to Darcy's stamps on your beautiful Tag:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Deb! Looking forward to seeing the new stamps on the PA blog this week :-)
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig