Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas pressies

I decided I wanted to make a little pressie for some lovely ladies whom I supervise at work. It was important to me that I gave them something I had made myself. After much deliberation I decided on something to relax them and get them in the festive spirit. 

I chose to make soap, candles and some bath salts. Not very original but unique as I made them myself. 

I kept the colours simple white but added a touch of lilac to the salts but I did miss out the sparkle. I added some lavendar oil to add the relax. I also added some dried flowers to the soap which will bereleased  once it melts.

And here thay are. I also made the boxes.





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such thoughtful and beautiful presents Deborah. Lovely idea. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh like these pressies a lot. Very thoughtful & so pretty. Fabulous boxes & ribbon:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig