Saturday 28 December 2013

Background

I thought I would have a little play with some twinkling H2os from Luminarte to make some backgrounds. The set I used were the spring collection. 



I added the water and let them sit before making small puddles of colour on my craft mat. I then wiped some photo paper through the colours. Once dry I added some distress ink through the colours and really loved the effect. 

And here they are.








The camera doesn't pick up the beauty in the clouts but you can get the idea.

Thanks for looking 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love making backgrounds, something so satisfying about the finished areas which brings a smile when you see how they change.

    Yours are so beautiful & i can imagine how much they shine. I use mine in Craft ArtistPro to make my digital cards after they have been photographed.

    Stunning work Deborah:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig