Monday 16 September 2013

First day

I did this page (my first) in my journal. We arrived in the lakes about 12pm. This page represents the sun that was shining,  my heart which belongs to the lakes the flowers that are still blooming and the huge house in which we we are staying.  Some texture reminds me of the sheep and the sparkling water of the lake. 


I started by spraying colours onto the paper. 


I then added some decoupage paper randomly to the page. 


I then added the texture at the bottom and and top 


I added a heart to the top right. I love the lakes and feel that spiritually I live here. 

 I painted the heart bright because mine was smiling. 

Lastly I stamped a flower by JOFY to highlight how many pretty flowers are still blooming plus I love JOFY  stamps. 


Your feedback is much appreciated xx 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your pages are definitely from your heart. You like The Lakes i take it lol! Beautiful colours and sentiments, what's not to like:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig